(To the batchmates, on completion of the first year in Infy)
Today, a year before
As I stepped in Infy wonderland
Dumb was I among intellectuals
For luck only was in my hand
Then, in training
With edutainment unleashed
And birthday bashes unplugged
Left my poor soul so pleased
Then, end of training
Ignited minds ready to conquer
Spread across Infy horizons
Fresh with souvenirs to remember
Then, the real world
Flying in sky of high tools 'n' tech
With naps and jokes to our aid
And bugs 'n' bench back to back
Today, a year after
As we end a round around the Sun
Thankful I am for you being my friend
And wish you life ahead full of fun
Today, a year before
As I stepped in Infy wonderland
Dumb was I among intellectuals
For luck only was in my hand
Then, in training
With edutainment unleashed
And birthday bashes unplugged
Left my poor soul so pleased
Then, end of training
Ignited minds ready to conquer
Spread across Infy horizons
Fresh with souvenirs to remember
Then, the real world
Flying in sky of high tools 'n' tech
With naps and jokes to our aid
And bugs 'n' bench back to back
Today, a year after
As we end a round around the Sun
Thankful I am for you being my friend
And wish you life ahead full of fun
2 comments:
Thanks Mary!
More to come. Stay tuned.
Thanks Mary! More coming soon...
Post a Comment