Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Believed, I Believe, Now...

(Impressions of a friend)

Girls are weak animals, I believed
It’s your maturity that, I believe, made the difference
Now I can see girls as equal as boys

Smile doesn't pay much, I believed
It’s your way of smiling that, I believe, made the difference
Now smiling is what I cannot resist

Talking tough makes me tough, I believed
It’s your childish voice that, I believe, made the difference
Now I am soft while talking

I can't be a friend of a beautiful girl, I believed
It’s your friendship that, I believe, made the difference
Now I am hopeful for many more friends like you :)

Teasing a friend makes friendship strong, I believed
It’s your understanding that, I believe, made the difference
Now I won't stop it, wherever u go

Learning a friend's language pays, I believed
Its your ‘sang’ that, I believe, made the difference
Now I can speak 'khoob saare' Oriya words

No comments: