Sunday, November 18, 2007

Life In US of A

[Today I complete a year of survival here and the most frequently asked question is "how'z life up there?" Here is my experience so far.]

One FAQ,
How is life in the US of A?
After a year here,
Read on, I have lot to say

Work,
Is the reason my being here
That's why it seems,
Life is mostly in office gear

Food,
If I can cook it would be good
Else by default,
Life is fast, so is the food

Places,
So much to see, it's too vast
In six timezones,
Life seems cool when you have blast

People,
They are different, but alike
I miss family and friends,
Life without them is so unlike

So life,
Goes on with mix of all this
Worth an experience,
I must welcome it, or I'll miss

2 comments:

wildflower said...

Software engineer by profession, poet by passion :)!!! liked that...

~fannan said...

thanks! profession and passion have managed to walk together so far...