Saturday, February 14, 2009

Your Gift

[Overwhelmed by the sheer number of gift ideas (but no money) available in the market, this "We"-day I decided to try something non-commercial. Hope you like this!]

Wanted to send something for your eyes
Something that only you can see
So I sent you my dreams; how'z that?

Wanted to send something for your ears
Something that makes them sparkle
So I sent you my voice; how'z that?

Wanted to send something for your lips
Something that makes them shine
So I sent you my smiles; how'z that?

Wanted to send something for your mind
Something that keeps it busy
So I sent you my thoughts; how'z that?

Wanted to send something for your hands
Something that keeps them full
So I sent you my hugs; how'z that?

Wanted to send something for your legs
Something that makes them turn to me
So I sent you, well, my address; how'z that?

Wanted to send something for your heart
Something equally crazy
So I sent you mine; how'z that?

[I know that's not enough, but I'm just waiting for the economy to improve :)]

2 comments:

Priti said...

becahri biwi...itna pyar gift karne walla pati milega per sari jindagi no gift... he he

on a serious note ...beautiful and truly romantic

Asmita said...

woww Allu ji..tum to bade shayar nikle :) what..or rather who was your inspiration for this poem?....I really liked it!!!