Sunday, August 02, 2009

Know My Friends

[When I started tagging everybody to find out who my friends were, guess what I found, everybody is. Happy Friendship Day!]

There's a friend who creates, sustains and destroys
Mighty, around here He goes by the name God

There're friends who give, and give, and give
Selfless, around here they go by the name Parents

There're friends who are the first of my peers
Caring, around here they go by the name Siblings

There's a friend who is sane herself but drives me crazy
Lovely, around here she goes by the name Sweetheart

There're friends who put me together when I'm broken
Fun, around here they go by the name Best Buddies

Friends are friends, no synonym is just for them
For around here they are the greatest relations

1 comment:

Priti said...

There's some one I donn see often,
he is a man of few beautiful words
but he seems to be always there
showing that he cares ..in his way

Happy friendship day Allu!!