Saturday, December 05, 2009

She Is Beautiful - 3

[Since the last installment of She Is Beautiful, she seems to have developed a taste for being more beautiful (!) Making me spend my money on food or jewelry or costly gifts was not on her mind (thank God), as she revealed these elements of her beauty-kit over the period of time.]

When my belief was shattered and I was weakened
Faith, is the healthiest and only food I eat, she said

When nothing helped in mending the hearts
Love, is the costliest and only gift I accept, she said

When failures made me fumbling for shortcuts
Patience, is the fastest and only route I take, she said

When I locked myself up into the bottle of hatred
Forgiveness, is the purest and only air I breathe, she said

When I spent nights researching ways to be cool
Simplicity, is the coolest and only style out there, she said

1 comment:

Priti said...

how true!! beautifully written ...