Friday, October 02, 2009

You Within You

[I think it helps to talk to yourself and shoot your alter-you in the foot if it becomes a pain in your journey.]

There's a you within you
A you someone else controls
A real you you want to hide
But it never does, it just rolls

When you want to walk away
The other you walks right in
When you want to disappear
The other you dons your skin

You hate something or one
Your you makes you smile wide
You despise something or one
Your you makes you show pride

Your dream is to break free
And show the love you hold
But the you that you nourish
Does never let you be bold

So I lit up a conversation
With the I within me
That if it ever tried to corner me
Then what a history it will be

[And both of us lived happily ever after.]

2 comments:

Amir Kadam said...

great one dis... really ...

~fannan said...

thanks amir.